Take with you the essentials for a One Day Cruise cruise
Even if you leave home for a day trip or cruise, you need to be organized so that you do not miss anything. What do you need to have with you if you choose to get to know the islands of the Saronic Gulf with One Day Cruise?
Take with you the essentials!
- Wear your most comfortable clothes so that you have freedom of movement. T-shirt with shorts is the ideal outfit for such occasions. Of course, you should not forget your swimsuit! And an additional 1-2 more sets so you can change if you want to dive in all three islands, Hydra, Poros and Aegina. You may need a cardigan on the boat in the morning and in the afternoon.
- Sports shoes and flip flops are also essential. Do not take shoes that you have never worn before or a pair that may hurt you. There is no greater suffering than suffering from wounds and blisters when you are on a trip.
- It would be a shame to forget your camera. To be able to take the souvenir photos and landscapes you want.
- If you like souvenirs and shopping in general when you are at your destination, it is a good idea to make a list of what you would like to buy from each island. Hydra, Poros and Aegina have their own local products, which if you know in advance will be easier to find when you get there. Just secure some space in your bag so you can carry them comfortably.
- A playlist with your favorite songs or a book. You may be looking for them when you want to relax on the cruise ship or on a beach.
- Prepare a bag from the previous night with the following: Sunscreen, tissues and antiseptic wipes following the instructions of the experts after the coronary artery. Another stick for insect bites and dramamines if you are stunned by the sea.
- Finally, a hat and sunglasses are a good idea to be put in your bag from the night before. Leaving home early in the morning can make you forget.