Frequently Asked Questions
- Dress Code
The dress code on our cruises is casual although please note that swim suites are allowed only on sun-decks.
- Do ships have internet access?
We provide free wi-fi connection for all passengers. Please ask the ship personal for the access code.
- What is the smoking policy?
There are designated smoking and non-smoking areas throughout our ships.
- Is there a kids program on board?
Our entertainment team (Dancers, Magician, Animator, Hostesses, etc.) pay special attention to children and make sure that they are kept amused throughout the cruise.
- Is there a kids playroom?
Although there are no specially designated playrooms on our ships there is plentiful space for children to play. Of course, private space for children groups can be arranged upon request.
- Which credit cards are accepted?
Yes, all major credit cards (i.e. American Express, VISA, Master Card & Diners) are accepted on our cruises.
- Are traveler’s checks accepted?
Yes, traveler’s checks are accepted on our cruises.
- Do you have casinos on board?
No, Greek Maritime Regulations do not allow gaming on one day cruises.
- Do you cater to special diets?
Yes. Special diets can be catered to provided that a minimum prior notice of 2 days is given.
- Do you have organized excursions?
Yes, organized excursions are offered on-board at an extra charge.
- Can we arrange celebrations, birthdays etc. on board?
Yes, we can arrange special celebrations, birthdays, etc. in on-board public or private spaces.
- What is the minimum age for one to travel alone (without a guardian) on your cruise ships?
18 years old.
- Are there any luggage restrictions?
The passenger is allowed to carry on-board as luggage, only such personal effects which usually and reasonably are carried on board for voyages of this kind. For more details please refer to the “Standard Conditions of Carriage” section.
- Can I bring liquor on board?
No. Due to company regulations we do not permit keeping & consumption of personal liquor stock.
- Are there any Duty Free shops on board?
Yes. Our onboard gift shops issue tax deduction receipts for eligible customers and specified minimum amounts.
- Can my family contact me onboard?
All geographical areas covered by our cruise programs are well covered by the Greek mobile phone network and therefore your private Mobile Phone will be operational and have a strong signal at all times.
Along with this please note that all our ships have a customer mobile phone number (available on request) that can be used for outside contact in case of urgency.
- Are there safes available?
Yes, safes are available and the use can be arranged through our Ship’s Purser.
- What time are meals served?
Meals are usually served between 12:00 and 15:00, the exact time depending on the cruise itinerary, number of clients, sitting schedule, etc.
- Can we pre-book dining preferences?
Special diet requirement, preferred seating and tables can be pre-booked with a minimum notice of 2 days prior to the cruise.
- What is not included in the cruise prices?
Costs that are not included in the basic cruise rate are: Optional shore excursions, drinks & beverages, items at onboard gift shops, etc.
Transfers to and from the port can be arranged and paid for through your Travel Agent or directly through our Booking Department.
- Can physically challenge people travel?
Yes, physically challenged persons can travel. For safety reasons, persons who require assistance are permitted to travel only with their guardian, nurse or other suitable companion.
- Should pregnant women travel?
For safety reasons we do not recommend travelling in the last phase of pregnancy.
- What is the tipping policy?
Tips are accepted and are left to the discretion of the clients.
- Is there a doctor onboard?
As a customer safety measure we always have First Aid trained staff on board during each of our cruises that further have contact with readily available full medical assistance in all ports of call.
As an extra precaution we also have on all ships a new state-of-the-art cardiac diagnostic apparatus (Cardio Express) which provides immediate on-line diagnostic and medical assistance to passengers with a possible heart condition.
- Are there photographers onboard?
Yes, we have a team of photographers on board who take pictures during the whole cruise. The pictures are available at the end of the cruise at an additional charge.
- What entertainment programs do you have on board?
During each cruise we have: Live Music, Folk Dances, Magician, Entertainer, etc.
- Are pets allowed onboard?
Regretfully we cannot accept pets onboard.
- What should I take with me?
The items that we recommend you take with you are: Sun Protection Lotion (with high factor), Hat, Sun Glasses, Swimming Suite & Towel, Wind-Stopper, etc.